Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sketchbook Update- Creature Drawings

In my post last week about observational drawing within my sketchbook, I mentioned that I have been also doing creature drawings in my sketchbook also. Once a week, I have been drawing different creatures, even if they are not actually real. These drawings have been fun done to do, especially since it takes a break from drawing realistically all the time. Overall, I have been having fun working on this inside of my sketchbook and I am planning to continue this.

I also forgot to mention in my last post that I have been also experimenting with hand type along with my drawings.

Each drawing was done in watercolor and ink. These were also done between May 20- June 3.


Also, if you want to see what I'm drawing, sketching, or even painting, follow me on my Instagram, @kathierupert. I update a couple times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment